Wednesday, May 1, 2013

stronger.. or weaker!!!!

"You have to be strong for you and your family," - the words that have been repeated to me a thousand times and now these words have painted a false me in front of others...

I am suppose to be strong... I would hate to admit otherwise... but what if i am WEAK!!! what if i am not able to deal with things that are going to come along... AM I REALLY READY TO FACE IT????

The question linger with me every second.. and now i wonder... I look strong.. i speak strong.. i walk strong... i think strong... but am i?

I hate to even think that i am not strong.. cuz if you are not strong.. you are weak... fragile.. easy to break... I hate to be that...

But all i want to do is be myself... doesn't matter whether i m strong or weak... i am ME...


3 comments:

  1. This is a very thoughtful note on being a super strong woman.
    I think that we are strong as long as we think we are and we shouldn't give up hope on becoming a strong person. I am sure you know what it takes to be a strong woman, so I wish God's blessing to be with you and your family.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my view, whether you are strong or weak – is determined by yourself. “What you believe is what you are” certainly get applied here, as no one knows you better than yourself. If you think you are strong, than you are- no matter what people bugs about you.
    And I personally believe that, that’s the most beautiful thing one have in life. To know oneself better than anyone.

    ReplyDelete