Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WAS IT MY LAST?

The last thing I want to do is blurt out personal feelings on the blog, but somehow I find myself opening up the Microsoft word and typing down these words….

Come 2016, I thought everything would fall into place and that it would be better than 2015! But I was wrong.
 January was such a terrible month. I had to keep going to hospital for one reason or another. Started with a minor flu for a week, then ended up having a minor surgery to remove a cyst behind my right ear which needed stitches, then an emergency doctor tells me that the severe pain on my foot must be because of gout! Seriously! As if I don’t have enough health issues already!!!!!

And then! I FAINT!

Since I got sick, I might have fainted about five times now, and every time I faint, in that 10 to 20 seconds of the blackout moment, I can see my whole world.

The most recent one scared me so much. Some think I should get used to by now, but do tell, DOES ANY ONE GET USED TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

I don’t really know how to explain the pain, I could feel every single nerve in my body being stretched and the whole nerves cramping and merging towards my heart.

“Please don’t faint,” I murmured to myself as I sat down on the doorstep of my room and the next thing I wake up to was my head throbbing with pain for putting the dead weight on the doorstep.

In that blackout moment, I remembering seeing my daughter and singing her favorite lullaby ‘rock a bye baby.’

The last wish always comes true, I was told once. And as the whole world flashed before my eyes, the only prayer or wish I left for my daughter was for her to have a happy, healthy life and for her to NEVER FORGET ME!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucky :) , Nice name.
    I don't remember you being on my blog list and you probably don't know me too. But I am very glad I came today and got to read your post.

    Firstly, I want to say I am sorry to hear that you have been not well. I hope you are feeling better.
    It's a heart wrenching moment when you are sick and you have a lovely daughter to keep up with. Tell me about it.
    It's not right for someone to tell you to "get used to it", to get used to physical pain that is eating you up everyday. May be a nice word of support and encouragement could have helped you in that difficult time.

    Whatever is happening in your life right now, I wish everything goes well and you get well soon and be able to take care of your daughter and have lots of time to spend with her everyday.

    Take care of yourself.
    Regards
    Yeshi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yeshi,
    Thank you for your beautiful words.. you have been on my blog list for quite sometime.. you have always taken time out to comment on my posts. I guess you forgot that you have commented on my previous blogs as i have not been able to update my blog for almost a year or two..
    Anyways Thank you for the wonderful words and the encouragement and the wishes...
    Take care and keep writing :)
    Best wishes,
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Lucky. Reading through your thoughts, 2016 didn't start well for you. Keep hope that it will be a good year and will bring lots of good things to you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete